The Delta Institute is offering free energy efficiency assistance that will help 150 eligible commercial buildings and industrial facilities in Cook County find and act on real opportunities to save on operations and maintenance.
Eligible facilities could receive:
- An “energy audit” – a comprehensive assessment of a facility’s energy use that identifies the most cost-effective opportunities for energy savings.
- Engagement with Delta’s expert staff to review the audit’s findings and find resources to implement identified strategies.
- Retro-commissioning and direct installation services.
- Access to funding for energy efficiency projects through Delta’s revolving loan program.
- Assistance applying for government and utility energy efficiency incentive programs.
To be eligible, the building or facility must be located in one of the designated 110 Cook County municipalities. A full list of eligible communities, as well as the two-page application, is available online at www.delta-institute.org/cookefficiency. Or, for more information, contact Program Director Wyllys Mann at (312) 554-0900 x 27 or email@example.com.
About the Delta Institute. Since 1998, the Delta Institute has successfully demonstrated that a healthy economy and a healthy environment can go hand in hand. Delta fills funding gaps and implements innovative programs that promote a healthy environment, a strong economy and thriving, vibrant communities – blazing a trail for the green economy so others can successfully follow. For more information, visit www.delta-institute.org or call (312) 554-0900.