We invite you to a special Earth Day 2015 event presented by One Earth Film Festival, the City of Chicago, and the Institute of Cultural Affairs. WE ALSO INVITE YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD about this upcoming "Just Eat It" film screening and panel discussion. The film was named by audiences and an esteemed jury as One Earth Film Fest's 2015 Festival Choice film -- and the event takes place as Chicago's official Earth Day celebration, on:
Wednesday, April 22nd @6P @Columbia College Film Row Cinema, 1104 S. Wabash Ave., 8th Floor, Chicago.
Here are some easy links and text you can pick up and use to help share widely about this event.
- Pre-written text for use in email and/or newsletters:
- Just See It on 4/22! Chicago's #OneEarthDayFilm Screening of "Just Eat It." 40 percent of all food produced in the U.S. goes to waste. But what exactly does that mean to you? Watch, wonder, laugh, and discover easy actions to reduce food waste in your own kitchen at Chicago's #OneEarthDayFilm Screening of “Just Eat It.”This funny, award-winning and fact-based documentary explores the staggering amounts of food that go to waste in households and farm fields. After the film, you'll have a chance to dive deeper with a panel of local experts to learn about food waste challenges and opportunities in homes, Chicago's urban farm scene and places like schools, restaurants and grocery stores.Details: Chicago's #OneEarthDayFilm Screening of "Just Eat It" @6 p.m. on Wed., April 22 Columbia College Chicago's Film Row Cinema 1104 S. Wabash Ave., 8th Floor. Post-film panel discussion with local experts. Admission: FREE; pre-registration recommended at oneearthfilmfest.org. One Earth Film Festival audiences, plus a jury of experts selected "Just Eat It" for the 2015 Festival Choice Award. Presented by the City of Chicago, the One Earth Film Festival, Green Community Connections, and the Institute of Cultural Affairs in the USA, this screening event is Chicago's Official Earth Day Celebration. Reserve your free tickets now.
- Facebook sample posts:
40% of our food goes to waste. What does that mean to you and your family? Watch, wonder, laugh, and discover easy actions to reduce your food waste at Chicago's #OneEarthDayFilm Screening of “Just Eat It." 6 p.m. on Wed., April 22 @Columbia College Chicago's Film Row Cinema at 1104 S. Wabash Ave. Admission is FREE; pre-registration is recommended at oneearthfilmfest.org.
Just See It! Chicago's FREE #OneEarthDayFilm Screening 6 p.m. on 4/22 at Columbia College. Visit www.onearthfilmfest.org
- Just See It! Chicago's FREE #OneEarthDayFilm Screening 6 p.m. on 4/22 at Columbia College. Visit www.onearthfilmfest.org
- Twitter sample tweets:
- Get FREE tix to “Just Eat It,” @OneEarthFF's Festival Choice winner & @SustainChicago Earth Day Event, 4/22 http://bit.ly/EarthDayFilm
- Celebrate Earth Day w/ @OneEarthFF at FREE screening of “Just Eat It,” 6P 4/22 @ColumbiaChi http://bit.ly/EarthDayFilm
- Celebrate Earth Day w/ @SustainChicago, FREE tix to “Just Eat It” screening, 6P 4/22 @ColumbiaChi http://bit.ly/EarthDayFilm
- Join us on Earth Day 4/22: “Just Eat It” screening, FREE tix, 6P @ColumbiaChi Register: http://bit.ly/EarthDayFilm #foodwaste
- Shareable image for use in social media posts and tweets (e.g., as used in sample Facebook post above)
- Facebook Event: Chicago's #OneEarthDayFilm Screening (a great way to invite friends, or ask your networks to do so)
- Official event hashtag: #OneEarthDayFilm
- "Just Eat It" film trailer
- Free reservations for this event
- Final press release, including jury member bios
- Event flier PDF (8.5x11) for digital distribution and printing
- Event flier JPG (8.5x11) for digital/email use
- Event poster (11x17) for digital distribution and printing
- Hi-Resolution event poster (11x17) for professional printing only
For press inquiries and other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 773-454-1447. Thanks for your support. Hope to see you there!