We're launching a Green Guides Network to help make OPRF Greener, Healthier & more Resilient!
Thursday, January 28th, 10:00am -- OR -- Tuesday, February 2nd, 7:00pm
We'll share our ideas and ask for your ideas on how to move the needle on our sustainability goals:
- reduce, reuse and recycle 50% of our waste
- conserve water and keep it clean
- support our eco-systems with native plants
- meet more of our food needs from local, sustainable growers (including ourselves!)
- transition to renewable and efficient energy
- plan for and adapt to climate-related events
Small changes can make a big impact when we act together!
The Green Guides network is being developed by PlanItGreen, and OPRF sustainability, civic and faith-based organizations in response to the need to engage people in every neighborhood. Green Guides are not expected to be experts, just to have a willingness to help make it easier for neighbors to do the things they want to do.
See you at the Green Guide Kickoff Event for refreshments, idea-sharing and conversation!
RSVP here to let us know you're coming or let us know that you are interested. For questions, email Lisa, Seven Generations Ahead, email@example.com or call Sally Stovall at 773-315-1109.
Participating organizations: Seven Generations Ahead, Green Community Connections, Interfaith Green Network,